My Name is Lingeshakumar Vasanthakumar, Product Researcher and Content Writer at Faceithard.com.
Researching is a skill I have mastered over the years.
As a PLC engineer, for any topic related to robotics, automation, product design, engineering, technology, etc. I can prepare comprehensive content through meticulous research.
- I completed my bachelor’s degree in engineering, majoring in Mechatronics in 2014. I worked as a Project Engineer for about two years and left the job in 2016.
- In 2020, I enrolled in a master’s degree program in Manufacturing Systems Engineering and earned the degree from USCI University in 2022.
- I have been coaching and providing short lessons on autonomous systems, robotics and automation, facility management, and upkeep of a manufacturing facility to junior to mid-level engineers.
- I am considering furthering my studies in a Doctorate program and probably would enroll in 2024 or 2025.
- I’m an automation engineer with over 8 years of experience in the manufacturing and automation industry.
- From 2015-2017, I delivered projects for multinational companies, including Kimberly-Clark, Lafarge, Renesas, Cypress, ON Semiconductor, and Micron Semiconductor.
- From 2017-2018, I performed duties under the Baggage Handling System/Screening System for MAHB, Malaysia’s Airport Services management company. I oversaw and made improvements to the baggage handling and conveying systems of KL International Airport 1 and KL International Airport 2.
- From 2018 to the present, I have been working as an Automation Engineer for Progress Group AG. This European-listed company provides solutions for the precast industry for its worldwide clients. We are a turnkey company that provides all solutions for manufacturing precast concrete products from concrete slabs to completely molded precast structures like bathrooms and bedrooms.
- My primary tasks involve installing, commissioning, testing, and approving precast plants all around the world. I also look after after-sales service inquiries and requests.
- I supervise a team of capable engineers and software developers who attend to the client’s inquiries depending on my assignment or ticketing system. When a need arises, I direct and deploy my team to the customers’ site for intervention and rectification activities.
- In the absence of the Director, I fill up his shoes to manage the day-to-day operations of the company and resolve all matters that come up.