Roomba 890 – Quick Review
Pros & Cons of Roomba 890
- Surprisingly powerful suction (five times more than Roomba 650).
- Easy to use remote control.
- Long battery life. great for pet hair, affordable price,
- Great design for cleaning hard to reach places.
- Requires less maintenance and easy to clean.
- Little noisy during the action.
- Needless to say, relatively low suction compared to 980.
- Small dust compartment needs to be emptied often.
Searching for the best durable, high-efficiency robot vacuum cleaner and from the reputable brand as well, Roomba 880 will never regret you. Surely, you will get the best value for your money. Great for people who need day-to-day maintenance. And not to left, this robot vacuum is one of the highest rated robot vacuums on Amazon with thousands of happy customers.