(Last Updated on November 27, 2017). Happy Cyber Monday…
Update: Black Friday is gone. We have seen some amazing deals this year. I think most of you are already with your Roombas. If you are not, no worries. It’s time to Cyber Monday.
Over the past three years, on the days of Cyber Monday and Black Friday, we have seen some amazing discounts on Roomba and other specific robot vacuums on Amazon.
And this year, we the team of Faceithard decided to update this page every minute with the topmost deals currently going on for the Roomba vacuums. So be sure to bookmark this page and check back regularly for the Cyber Monday and Black Friday Roomba deals rated for you.
For all Cyber Monday and Black Friday Roomba deals continue reading below….
Current Roomba Cyber Monday and Black Friday Deals:
The below listed are the list of Roomba models and the instant deals that are going on: (Will be updated with the deal links the next year). Thanks for being here.
- Roomba 650 Deals: If you are on a strict budget and don’t want any extra whistles and bells we highly recommend this roomba to you.
- Roomba 614 Deals: Roomba 614 is the starting model which doesn’t have today’s needed features like scheduling, HEPA filters, and virtual walls. So, we no longer recommend this Roomba.
- Roomba 980 Deals: If budget is not at all a problem, I don’t want you to look on other Roomba or robot vacuums.
- Roomba 960 Deals: Considering battery life Roomba 960 lacks compared to 980. And if you are more concerned cleaning carpets then 980 is the best as it has the carpet boost option. Other than that Roomba 960 is a good competitor to 960. If you are okay with those minor things, Roomba 960 is the best one to go for as it may save >150 dollars.
- Roomba 890 Deals: Roomba 890 is the new and only 800 series with the Wifi-connectivity option. Because of the huge demand, mostly it is out of stock.
- Roomba 770 Deals: To be honest, we haven’t tested this robot vacuum. But considering the Amazon reviews, it is a good product with amazing build quality and performance. But the only drawback is we should have the luck to buy it because most of the time it is Out of Stock.
- Roomba 780 Deals: My personal opinion with 780 is, its performance to price ratio is very low. A bit expensive one. On Black Friday, at this price + $50-$100, you will get the top-notch Roomba 980. So check out once.
Why Get a Roomba on Cyber Monday?
Buying a Robot vacuum is a pretty sizable investment.
Buying a Roomba on Cyber Monday will save you at least $50-$100.
But pay attention, not all robot vacuum deals are good for you. On the days of Cyber Monday and Black Friday, many of the retailers will deceive you with their gimmick deals. So keep an eye on those. Do your research first about “What is the BEST” and then search for the best deal.
But no problem here. As Roomba Vacuums are from the Irobot, whatever they discount, the Roomba models are always well worth the Deal price.
What is the Best Cyber Monday Roomba Deal for 2017?
Update: Cyber Monday is Over.
Cyber Monday is on 27th November. We will update this section soon as the deals get started. So, stay tuned and be updated on this page and save a lot buying your favorite Roomba robot vacuum deals.
What is the Best Black Friday Roomba Deal for 2017?
Update: Black Friday is over.
When is Black Friday 2017 & What is Black Friday?
Black Friday this year will be on Friday, 24th November.
The Friday after Thanksgiving day (Thursday, 23 November) is known as Black Friday. Usually, it is the first day of the Christmas shopping season, on which retailers offer many special discounts. And also many of the companies give their employees rest day as part of the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
Cyber Monday and Black Friday Shopping Tips for 2017
We highly recommend following these steps to get the best deals on Black Friday and throughout the holiday Shopping season.
- Shop Online: It is always the best to avoid the heavy crowd and shop online instead. (Most Recommended). The benefit of online shopping is that most of the Online retailers offer pre-Black Friday deals (this year Amazon starts the deals available from 17th November (ten days before the Black Friday), so you can’t miss your favorite deals.
- Start ahead of Time: Yeah, Get up early. If you go to store early either the local store or online, then you will find the best deals which you are looking for IN STOCK.
- Get Ready For The Things You Have: Make Sure your phone or laptop fully charged and always have the best place near the docking station when you are shopping online.
- Do Your Research: Check out some top review and comparison sites and compare the products you are looking for. And also check out with the social sites like Reddit and Facebook which are the best sources to find the top best trending deals.
- The Cheapest Products are not always the best: Do keep in mind, not all products deserve your hard earned money. Not only the price, also check out the brand, ratings (Amazon is the BEST to check out the consumer opinions), warranty and other service related things offered by the retailer before making a purchase.
- Don’t forget to check out the Return and Exchange policies before buying: Most of the Stores (non-branded) won’t provide the refund on certain items when you return back. So, it is always recommended to check out the return and exchange policies.
Faceithard.com is a participant in Amazon Associates program, and we get a commission when you made a purchase through our links.